Atlantic Services is committed to your comfort! Whether it is a new installation or routine service for your home or business, we promise to provide you with the kind of services, prices, and customer experience you can recommend.
Get Expert HVAC Service You Can Trust – and Recommend
The #1 Threat to Your Home Comfort
Neglect. It’s the number one reason for heating and air conditioning system failure within homes. It lowers HVAC equipment efficiency and performance, which in turn increases utility costs. What can you do to ensure that your home’s heating and cooling systems function properly?
It’s simple: short-term maintenance provides long-term benefits. As probably your largest investment inside your home, your heating and cooling system is no exception to the rule – and your vested interest can only be protected by regular maintenance from qualified professionals. That’s us! We have proudly served our Gwinnett County and surrounding area customers for over 28 years.
Our scheduled maintenance service helps ensure that your home air conditioning and heating system is operating at peak efficiency. Plus, you get:
- Personal Attention: Your call to our office is answered by Susan, Katie or John; they care about you and your home’s HVAC system. They are available to answer questions or schedule an appointment. Also, you will usually see the same technician, allowing him to get to know your system – and you will get to know him, too.
- Priority Service: Urgent needs are addressed with priority.
- Pay at Time of Service: No annual fee paid up front; you pay when your service is provided.
- Discounts: Consistent scheduled maintenance brings a 10% discount on parts when needed.
- Reminders: We stay in touch with you throughout the year with reminders and special offers, keeping you in the know.
Our goal is to serve our customers with the highest quality HVAC products and services for the home comfort they deserve.
5 Amazing Benefits of a Properly Maintained Heating and Air Conditioning Unit
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improved Air Quality
- Increase the Lifespan of the System
- Require Fewer Repairs
- Improve Efficiency
When should you replace your heating and cooling system?
A new heating and cooling system is a significant investment, but one that can pay dividends in reduced energy use and improved home comfort and air quality. If you’ve had your system for a while or are experiencing frequent issues, you probably have an idea in the back of your mind that replacing your HVAC system is a good idea. But how do you know for sure when the right time to replace a unit is?
Signs it’s time to replace your heating and cooling system:
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old. Consider replacing it with higher efficiency equipment that uses at least 10-15% less energy than standard models.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up. Your cooling and heating equipment may have become less efficient.
- Some of your rooms are too hot or cold. Improper equipment operation, duct problems, or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- Your home has humidity problems. Poor equipment operation, inadequate equipment, and leaky ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Your cooling system is noisy. You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
If you’re looking for HVAC replacement or HVAC installation you can count on Atlantic Services as a dedicated team of professionals. No matter how large or how small the job, we offer quality products and superior service. We even offer financing to all qualified customers.
Still not sure? Contact us now to discuss whether it’s time to repair or replace your unit.
Something’s Not Right With Your HVAC System…
Maybe you hear an odd noise coming from your heating system, or silence when your system should be running. Perhaps the room is cool when it should be warm or vice versa.
You don’t want to ignore a problem with your heating and cooling system. These systems are significant investments for homeowners, and tending to a heating or air problem sooner rather than later can help you preserve your HVAC system’s longevity, performance, and energy efficiency.
We know a working heating and air conditioning unit is an absolute necessity for your comfort. At Atlantic Services, the major part of our business is repairing systems. (We don’t believe in pushy sales tactics for a new system – we’ll only recommend it if necessary.) When you choose us for your HVAC services, you’ll get an honest evaluation with clear diagnostics and options to help you make the best decision regarding any system repairs.
Here’s a quick overview of our repair services. They include (but aren’t limited to):
- Refrigerant leak location, repair, and recharging
- Miscellaneous parts replacement
- Fan and control parts replacement
- Electrical repair
- Blower motor replacement
- Indoor air quality parts and items replacement
- Programmable thermostats and upgraded thermostats
- Furnace parts repair or replacement
- Air condition condenser parts repair or replacement
- Heat pump parts repair or replacement
- Ductless Mini-Split parts repair or replacement
- Scheduled maintenance
- We service and repair all brands of equipment
Is Your Home a Health Risk?
Since Environmental Protection Agency studies have shown that levels of air pollutants indoors may be up to 5 times greater than outdoor air pollution, a better question might be…
“How much of a health risk is my home?”
The average person spends as much as 90% of their time indoors, and that figure spells serious trouble for anyone with allergy or respiratory issues. One way to determine whether you have an indoor air quality problem is to look at how you or those in your household feel when at home:
- Do you or others sneeze and cough in your home?
- Do you or others in your home wake up congested or with a headache?
- Do you or others in your home often have an irritated throat, nose or eyes?
- If you or others in your home have any of the above symptoms, are they more common in a certain part of the house?
- Does anyone in your home have frequent asthma episodes or respiratory infections?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you may have an indoor air quality concern. Poor indoor air in your house is a serious health threat, especially to young children and the elderly.
Atlantic Services Offers Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- UV lights
- Fresh Air Ventilation
- HEPA Air Cleaners
- Media Air Cleaners
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Dehumidification Systems
- Ultraviolet Treatment Systems
Yes, we do that too!
In addition to our residential installation, maintenance, and repair services, we’re pleased to offer high quality comfort solutions to our community in the following areas:
- Heat pump repairs, replacements, and installation
- Furnace repairs, replacements, and installation
- Ductless mini-splits, repairs, replacements, and installation
- Upgrades to controls and thermostats
- Evaporator and fan coil services
- Air flow and hot/cold spot issues
- Duct zoning and duct repairs, replacements, and installation
- Kitchen stovetop vent and other vent installations
- Rooftop unit repairs, replacements, and installation
- Commercial HVAC services
Contact us today to discuss your home comfort needs – our family is here to serve yours.